These two movie characters look strikingly similar. They could almost be brothers. I never would have noticed how much Beetlejuice (Michael Keaton) from Beetlejuice (1988) looks so much like the Joker (Heath Ledger) from The Dark Knight (2008) if I had not seen this picture. Their characters were 20 years apart from each other on screen, but in this picture they could be twins.
Looking at this picture, I could totally see each actor play the other character. Heath Ledger (Rest in Peace) would have been a great Beetlejuice. At the time that Michael Keaton was Beetlejuice, I bet he would have been a great Joker. Ironically Keaton played Batman (the Joker’s nemesis) in Batman (1989) a year after Beetlejuice was in theatres.
Do you think that Beetlejuice is about to trade numbers with the Joker? Instead of shrinking Beetlejuice’s head, what do you think the Joker would do to Beetlejuice?
Top 10 (err…13) Movies that I saw in Theatres in 2012
My ratings are on a scale of 1-10.
1. Ted (2012). My rating: 9
2. The Dark Knight Rises (2012). My rating: 9
3. Jack Reacher (2012). My rating: 9
4. Skyfall (2012). My rating: 8.5
5. Contraband (2012). My rating: 8.5
6. End of Watch (2012). My rating: 8.5
7. Looper (2012). My rating: 8.5
9. Men in Black 3 (2012). My rating: 8
10. Total Recall (2012). My rating: 8
11. Lawless (2012). My rating: 8
12. 21 Jump Street (2012). My rating: 8
13. The Dictator (2012). My rating: 8
Note: Hugo (2011), and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011) would have both been on this list, but I didn’t count them because they were filmed in 2011. That being said, 21 Jump Street and The Dictator would have been knocked off of the list.