Happy Birthday to John C. Reilly! The goofball actor turns 48 years old today.
Days of Thunder was the first PG-13 movie that I remember seeing. I was 4 years old and I remember my Mom and Dad bringing my siblings and I to the theatre to see that movie. It is the first movie that I remember hearing cussing in. It’s very strange to me because I remember watching that movie in the theatre like it was yesterday. That was already 23 years ago. I remember my parents trying to cover my ears after hearing “son of a…”
John C. Reilly started his career with more serious roles, but in more recent years he has become known for his crazy humor in such films as Anger Management (2003), Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby (2006), Step Brothers (2008), and The Dictator (2012). Later this year, he will be joining Will Ferrell in Anchorman: The Legend Continues (2013).
Top 10 (err…13) Movies that I saw in Theatres in 2012
My ratings are on a scale of 1-10.
1. Ted (2012). My rating: 9
2. The Dark Knight Rises (2012). My rating: 9
3. Jack Reacher (2012). My rating: 9
4. Skyfall (2012). My rating: 8.5
5. Contraband (2012). My rating: 8.5
6. End of Watch (2012). My rating: 8.5
7. Looper (2012). My rating: 8.5
9. Men in Black 3 (2012). My rating: 8
10. Total Recall (2012). My rating: 8
11. Lawless (2012). My rating: 8
12. 21 Jump Street (2012). My rating: 8
13. The Dictator (2012). My rating: 8
Note: Hugo (2011), and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011) would have both been on this list, but I didn’t count them because they were filmed in 2011. That being said, 21 Jump Street and The Dictator would have been knocked off of the list.